Poland My First Choice NAWA - the call for applications / nabór zgłoszeń2023-06-01 do 2023-06-15 Michał BrzozaWiadomość archiwalna
We are pleased to announce the call for applications for the Poland My First Choice NAWA programme, which enables young people from developed countries to study at Polish universities with a scholarship.
The programme offers the opportunity to undertake full-time, second-cycle studies with a monthly NAWA scholarship. In addition, the programme will make it possible to study for free at public universities.
The offer is addressed to candidates applying to Polish university-type higher education institutions supervised by the Minister of Education and Science (check which universities you can choose). Within the Programme interested persons can choose any course taught in Polish or English.
The call is open for:
- citizens of 44 countries and territories: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, Uruguay, USA
- who are studying a bachelor's degree programme in one of the aforementioned countries and territories or have graduated there no earlier than 2021 and
- are planning to start second-cycle studies in Poland in the academic year 2023/24.
Application deadline: by 15 June 2023 at 15:00 (Warsaw time).
Do you have any questions? Contact us: email@example.com
Previous editions of Poland My First Choice in short:
In the two previous editions of the programme, students from 19 countries received scholarships, with the largest number coming from France, Italy, the United States, Spain, South Korea and Lithuania.
The 19 universities were chosen by the scholarship holders as host institutions.
The programme's scholarship holders were most likely to choose courses in the fields of
- international relations,
- management, economics and finance,
- philology and cultural studies,
- data science