Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce has concluded numerous agreements of international cooperation with institutions from around the world. On the basis on those agreements various events and joint ventures take place, such as conferences, common publications, research and educational projects, students and staff exchange, study visits and many others.
We are open to establish cooperation with new institutions with a hope for a fruitful cooperation and with a view for increasing the internationalization level of both parties. If you are interested in commencing cooperation with Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce or would like to ask some questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly answer all your inquiries. If you do not have any cooperatives from JKU yet, leave us a message and we will contact you with academics operating in your area of interest.
JKU follows a strict procedure of concluding agreements of international cooperation which guarantees the quality of this process regarding its substantive and legal values. The procedure is thoroughly explained in the section below.
Procedure of concluding agreements
Instruction of the procedure of concluding an international agreement between JKU and a foreign partner
- A motion for concluding an international agreement is prepared by a JKU’s employee and sent to the Department of Science and International Cooperation at JKU.
- After its acceptance by the Vice-Rector for Science and International Cooperation, the employee cooperates with a foreign institution with preparing a premilinary version of the agreement (with the usage of templates below or templates owned by the foreign institution). Here, Department of Science and International Cooperation helps to prepare this version e.g. by making necessary translations or communicating with Legal Office.
- The template is assessed by legal bodies of both institutions and the final version is presented.
- After both institutions accept the final version, copies of agreement are handed to the Rectors for signatures.
Department of Science and International Cooperation at JKU supports academics on each stage of the above procedure.
- Cooperation agreement PL (template) download
- Cooperation agreement EN (template) download
- Cooperation agreement ESP (template) download
- Cooperation agreement FR (template) download
- Cooperation agreement RU (template) download
If you are interested in finding out which institutions worldwide are cooperating with us – below you will find a register of those agreements, divided into countries.