Nasz profil na Facebook
Radio Fraszka


Students from EU – EKUZ Card (Europejska Karta Ubezpieczenia Zdrowotnego) - European Health Insurance Card

Non-EU Students can be covered by the voluntary health insurance  - a written application with NFZ – Narodowy Fundusz Zdrowia (National Health Fund) must be submitted.

Jana Pawła II St.  9

tel.: 41 36 46 140
obligatory papers:

  • Passport
  • Registration of residence
  • A certificate from the dean's office confirming student status
  • ID number (PESEL)

Students (not EU citizens) but with Polish origin can apply to the Department of Student Affairs to obtain health insurance.

Obligatory documents :

  • a certificate certifying the origin issued by the Consul
  • registration of residence in Kielce
  • current passport
  • current student ID

ZUS ZZA is the dokument that confirms health insurance.

Students’ health insurance issues: Department of Students Affairs

Żeromskiego St 5, room 8, Mon to Fri  from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Legal basis: Law of 27 August 2004 on health care services financed from public funds (consolidated text. Laws of 2007 No. 11 item. 74, as amended)